We invite you to buy shares in OrganicMarijuana.com - be part of our growth in organic cultivation in Southern Europe as we build the largest greenhouse network.
Your investment in the cannabis industry helps us reach an ever growing number of patients and connoisseurs.
Invest in OrganicMarijuana.com
Sale of shares in OrganicMarijuana.com (Luna Mia Ltd). Registered Office Craigmuir Chambers, Road Town, Tortola VG 1110, British Virgin Islands. Information Disclaimer
You can buy shares on this page or on https://store21527064.ecwid.com/ Secure Online Payment.
The share issue and management of payments for shares by:- Gainbeach Pty Ltd Australian Business Number 29633685117
OrganicMarijuana.com Investor Presentation
OrganicMarijuana.com is expanding its cultivation facilities, adding over 300 hectares of planting to meet the expected European market demand. To fund the operation, the Company is raising AUD$15,000,000 by selling 30,000,000 fully paid ordinary shares at an issue price of AUD$0.50 per share.
OrganicMarijuana.com is planting rich marijuana plants in European greenhouses. Our exclusive partnerships at State Government level provide unprecedented access to a talented and dedicated workforce skilled in organic cultivation. We are rolling out the first round of plantation in our beautiful greenhouses in first quarter 2020.
This is your invitation to invest in marijuana in Europe in one of the largest organic cultivation facilities in Southern Europe. Your investment in OrganicMarijuana.com goes directly into cultivation and not into infrastructure as we already have that in place through our strategic partnership. Our investment structure allows everyone to participate and we are accepting investments in European Cannabis Industry from AUD$250 .
Our partnerships around the world provide a ready market into the pharmaceutical and recreational markets in Australia, Asia and directly into Europe.
Summary and Business Model
OrganicMarijuana.com operates an online platform wholesaling medical and recreational marijuana. The company has cultivation partners in Jamaica, US, Europe and Uruguay and supplies a worldwide market. We dominate in the wholesale organic marijuana market bringing growers and manufacturers together to supply global demand.
Use of Funds
The Company is raising funds by selling 15% of its shares for AUD$15,000,000 via 30,000,000 fully paid ordinary shares at an issue price of AUD$0.50 per share for the following expansion;
- Roll out greenhouse cultivation to service European markets.
- Development of online sales pipeline
- Develop additional unique plant genetics
Application of funds
35% funds for working capital including overhead expenses
36% funds for expanding European cultivation opportunities.
11% funds for online sales channels.
12% funds for developing unique organic plant genetics .
6% funds for administrative expenses.
IPO - OrganicMarijuana.com has a well structured and phase wise plan for an IPO in 2021/2022.
Company Highlights and Key Facts at a Glance
- Information Disclaimer
- Incorporated in the British Virgin Islands in 2017
- Leading Organic Marijuana online network.
- Over 200 commercial clients in Europe.
- Partnership with licenced importers/exporters in Australia, New Zealand, Canada, United States and Europe enables global distribution.
- Google Partnership with search domination in the organic marijuana online space
- An acquisition and growth strategy to reach world markets
- International footprint - global partnerships
- Added cultivation capacity - 39,000 kg per year
- Positioned for Australasian and European markets.
- Product development team with over 20 years’ experience.
The OrganicMarijuana.com Key Value Proposition
Above all else, we believe in customer satisfaction based on our exquisite organic products.
At OrganicMarijuana.com we in grow beautiful high-quality marijuana without any chemical pesticides or fungicides. We use natural pest management and we fertilize with our own organic compost and compositions employing ecological living soil processes.
We believe that the cultivation should be beautifully organic and should enrich the soil at the same time renewing and restoring instead of depleting the natural resources of the earth and land.
Organically fed cannabis, slow cured and hand trimmed this is how we approach our cultivation in our outdoor scenarios.
The European cannabis market is predicted to become a $136 billion industry by 2028, according to the fourth European Cannabis Report that was published by Prohibition Partners. This is more than four times the projected market value of the U.S. cannabis market, which is estimated to be worth $30 billion by 2025.
As of February 2019, $555 million had already been invested in the European cannabis market. Further, the value of the European cannabis market increased more throughout 2018 than it did in the previous six years.
Why Invest in OrganicMarijuana.com
- The Right People - Our investment in the best people in the business pays off and our customers tell us all the time
- The Right Brands - The cannabis industry will be defined by the emerging brands and consumer awareness – and its partners are delivering excellence and exceptional client experience based on trust, safety and quality
- The Right Partnerships - Our Company created partnerships with global leaders in their fields who share our values and goals.
- Education - At our core, we start with the science and extend to education to develop partner, customer and practitioner knowledge and awareness.
- Experience - Capable efficient and effective are the keystones of our management team.
- Business Model - Based on research and development and driven by commercialization.
- Science - Our processes start from the international knowledge base and data and we build to improve our understanding and contribute to academia. Science underpins our decisions.
- Innovation - Innovation is at the heart of all the decisions we make to keep us at the forefront of the industry.
- Value - OrganicMarijuana.com represents an exceptional opportunity to invest in a unique company making a difference in the organic cannabis space
Our Core Business
At OrganicMarijuana.com, we raise the standard and grow our buds in completely chemical free and 100% organic environments. We are able to achieve these results through soil supplementation, using worm castings, compost and a series of other proprietary techniques including using living soil.
The future is green and the future is great. It is clear that organically grown marijuana is better for the plant, better for the consumer and better for the planet. Growing in popularity around the world, medical cannabis is now widely accepted in a broad number of nations and therefore, organic is a focus for patients seeking relief from a myriad of illnesses.
In recent years, demand for legal marijuana has increased exponentially and along the way a series of products including edibles and concentrates has emerged. The world needs more cannabis and the demand for organic marijuana continues to escalate exponentially.
Reasoning for European Cultivation Location
- A great hub for exporting to major markets in Europe.
- Educated workforce from reputable research focused Universities.
- One of the lowest salaries in Southern Europe.
- Good Agricultural workforce with extensive greenhouse cultivation expertise.
- 250 days of sunlight a year with over 3000 hours of cultivation friendly sunlight
- Well irrigated with good rainfall micro-climate including cooling sea breezes.
- Close to major European countries
- Cultural advantage as European consumers prefer to buy local products
- Essential Certification –for EU –GMP
- Favorable and stable political climate with significant engagement
- Government actively encouraging International Investment
- Reputable universities willing to build partnerships
Organic Marijuana is the doorway to healing.
We are helping to open the world’s eyes to the incredible versatility and effectiveness of marijuana.
Research and Development
- Unique Proprietary strains and cultivars
- Consumer studies
- Safety and Quality Studies
- Medical Practitioner partner Programs
- Pharmaceutical Grade Products
Cultivation and Manufacturing
- EuGMP European Good Manufacturing Practices
- Quality Assurance
- Certified Organic
- Bulk Extract
- Indoor Greenhouse cultivation
- Automated Manufacturing Processes
- Over 100 online Sales platforms
- Medical and Recreational Brands
- Cosmetics and Lifestyle Products
- White Label Solutions
- Distribution on five continents
- White Label Sales and Services
- Dried flower packaging
- Oils/tincture bottles
- Hard Caps
- Vape pens
- Food & Bev Products
- Concentrates and Edibles
To make proven organic cannabis therapies available to everyone.
- Exclusive agreement with Medicinal Organic Cannabis to distribute OrganicMarijuana.com products in several international markets.
- Medicinal Organic Cannabis represents over 70 brands, distributing products to the Canadian, European, American and Asian markets with access to most leading retailers
Strong Financial Position
- Multimillion-dollar Infrastructure supplied at low cost by our Institutional Partners.
- High margins
- Risk mitigation by low infrastructure costs.
- Conservative approach to growth and escalation to market demand
- Conservative revenue estimates
- OrganicMarijuna.com is Debt Free
- Greenhouse facilities in Europe means high quality organic marijuana flower production
- Our operation will be European Good Manufacturing Practices (EuGMP) certified & pharmaceutically accredited with EU Pharmacopeia Standards
- Talented and respected management team with proven records of accomplishment in the cannabis, pharmaceutical and capital markets space
Why OrganicMarijuana.com is Well Positioned | Our Ecosystem
Forecast Medical Cannabis Market Key Statistics for the European Cannabis Industry - the next big market for medical cannabis
9.83% global population, aging and high income
Our winning cultivation methodology and key partnership
OrganicMarijuana.com together with Medicinal Organic Cannabis Australia (MOCA) have created an Institutional partnership in Italy. The partnership provides an operational network of commercial greenhouses and a team of highly skilled agricultural workforce.
Growing in greenhouses gives much greater control over the elements and insures that our beautiful organic marijuana produces a high quality controlled bud in a controlled environment.
Science and Research demonstrates that greenhouse growing as compared to indoor is a definite way to reduce energy consumption. We produce high-quality organic marijuana in greenhouses without the use of energy consumption resources as you find in indoor cultivation spaces. This will significantly reduce our cultivation costs and provide another market advantage. Little or no high-energy consuming artificial lights for growing our cannabis or climate control environments to heat and cool environment and ventilate an enclosed structure. We are in the perfect climatic environment.
The European Cannabis Report
*Medical revenue 2028
**Recreational value 2028
Produced by Probation Partners.
*Forecast medical Cannabis market revenue 2028
**Forecast recreational cannabis market value 2028